Take advantage of the membership benefits of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Global Entry Trusted Traveler program.
At this year’s symposium, CBP will be hosting on-site enrollments for the Global Entry program throughout the day on Wednesday, June 5th, 2013.
On-site enrollment will be offered exclusively to symposium attendees that have:
- Applied for Global Entry through the on-line application at https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov and paid the application fee;
- Received a conditional approval prior to the start of the seminar;
- Scheduled an interview to be done at the C-TPAT seminar; and
- Have a valid passport and second form of identification (i.e. driver’s license or ID card) with you to present at the time of the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must also present your permanent resident card.
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Global Entry is open to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, Dutch citizens, and Mexican nationals. Though intended for frequent international travelers, there is no minimum number of trips necessary to qualify for the program. Participants may enter the United States by using automated kiosks located at select airports.
How Does the Global Entry Program Work?
At airports, program participants proceed to Global Entry kiosks, present their machine-readable U.S. passport or permanent resident card, place their fingertips on the scanner for fingerprint verification, and make a customs declaration. The kiosk issues the traveler a transaction receipt and directs the traveler to baggage claim and the exit.
Benefits for Global Entry Members
Your time is valuable. As a pre-screened Global Entry member, you arrive in the United States, check-in at the Global Entry kiosk - and you're on your way.
- No processing lines
- No paperwork
- Access to expedited entry benefits in other countries
- Available at major U.S. airports
- Reduced wait times